4 weeks of sensory
A workbook to help keep your kiddos occupied, regulated, & happy while in quarantine.
In this workbook you will find 4 weeks worth of...
We built this workbook to give you the tools you need to start incorporating sensory rich activities into your daily routines & 'keep the peace' during this unique time.
We'd love to have you join us!
- step by step, detailed instructions for 20
sensory rich activities
- a list of materials (you probably have most of the materials stashed in your closet already!)
- an example diagram for creating a movement circuit in your home
- a specially designed cootie catcher geared
towards sensory rich activities
- an easy-to-understand explanation of sensory processing & sensory rich activities
- & a whole lotta fun
WEEK FOUR | DAY 5
- 2/3 cup school glue
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 - 3 cups shaving cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons contact solution
- food color
Mix glue, water, & baking soda. Add shaving cream & food color, mix. Slowly add contact solution, mixing well with hands. Keep adding contact solution until the slime is no longer sticky. Make sure to mix well!
Want to be notified the next time we launch materials on sensory processing?